Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Recruitment

[Pinned] Application Template

When applying, start your own thread and please mention the following:Location:Age:PvE and PvP preferences:MMO Experience:What interests you in GW2:What can you bring to the guild:Do you use voice comms:Good luck!
Small Boonari 5y
Boonari1239Small Boonari 5y
Recruitment

Bump these recruitment threads please

Hi allCan you have a go at bumping these recruitment threads please:www.mmorpg.com...www.guildwars2guru.com...guildwars2pc.com...www.guildwars2forum.com...Also feel free to make your own threads around the place in order to lure new people into ou...
Small Boonari 5y
Boonari81764Small Scomb 5y
Recruitment

Application Ruina

Hello Everyone, here is my application to your guild.Name : Jean-Fran├žois (or Jeff)Location: Switzerland (French speaking part)Age:Do I really have to go through the ordeal ? :) 38 in junePlaying hours : While there was no requirements I wanted to...
Small Hyku 5y
Hyku51059Small Fargone 5y
Recruitment

Application - Nivinri

Location: UKAge: 40PvE and PvP preferences: At the moment would say PvE. Would definatly love to get involved in organised WvW, where we can cause havoc in an organised group. MMO Experience: Everything from Korean MMO's Legend of Mir/Myth of Soma...
Member avatar small Nivinri 5y
Nivinri3796Small Scomb 5y
Recruitment

Application GW2

Location: SwedenAge: 29 soon to be 30-- argh midlife crisis =)PvE and PvP preferences: I'm leaning towards mostly PvE, go out and explore stuff and what not. Thought I like almost every aspect of this game so I'm sure im going to do lots of PvP as...
Small Fac3roll 5y
Fac3roll71261Small Fac3roll 5y
Recruitment

Application - Fargone

OhaiLocation: FinlandAge: 22PvE and PvP preferences: WvW no doubt. I'd like it if we based in Augury Rock or Desolation, seen as those two dominated the first BWE when I looked. There might be better worlds too tho.MMO Experience: 12 years. Variou...
Small Fargone 5y
Fargone51125Small Boonari 5y
Recruitment

Application Exist

Location: SwedenAge: 22PvE and PvP preferences: In most mmo's I've played in the past my focus has been on PvE mostly. I guess something like 70% PvE and 30% PvP but I intend to try and make it more like 50/50 in GW 2. MMO Experience: The main mmo...
Small Exist 5y
Exist7528Small Exist 5y
Recruitment

Aryana

Location: NetherlandsAge: 46PvE and PvP preferences: BothMMO Experience: Ultima Online (back in the '90s), Lineage II, the original Guildwars, and currently playing Lord of the Rings Online. Tried a ton of beta weekends here and there, but none of...
Member avatar small Aryana 5y
Aryana7487Small Boonari 5y
Recruitment

Application - Scombi

Greetings! I stumbled upon your thread over at mmorpg.com, and after reading all the information about the Full Hand, I wanted to take part in the guild.My name is Chris, I'm 23, and I live in Copenhagen, Denmark, where I study economics and compu...
Small Scomb 5y
Scomb131028Small Boonari 5y
Recruitment

Sonofbugzy

Location: London/CoventryAge:21PvE and PvP preferences: Both though I will probably whore WvW as it looks amazingMMO Experience: I played WoW for about 4-5 years since vanilla and have raided with some of the top ranked guilds in europe. I played ...
Member avatar small Sonofbugzy 5y
Sonofbugzy2246Small Boonari 5y
Recruitment

Application Corex

Location: SwedenAge: 33PvE and PvP preferences: BothMMO Experience: Mainly DAoC (ToA), WoW, Allods, Warhammer Online, Guild Wars, Tabula Rasa (yes i really loved that one so shoot me :P), LoTRO, EVE Online, Aion and probably some more i forgot to ...
Small Corex Cain 5y
Corex Cain3319Small Corex Cain 5y
Recruitment

App Forrest

Location:Portsmouth/EnglandAge:33PvE and PvP preferences:I like to play bothMMO Experience: My mmo interest started with EQ, I played that game a lot back in the day. I then played wow for awhile when it first came out and done some raiding in mol...
Member avatar small Forrest 5y
Forrest2277Small Boonari 5y
Page 1